Posted by : Unknown martes, 20 de enero de 2015

So this post is about old news.

I've played League of Legends a few times, I'm nowhere near being good at that game nor in love with it, but I do like it.



While I was browsing YouTube a couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon the video that I will link here. When I first watched it I was amazed at how much dedication Riot puts into making quality off-game content for their audience, the animation quality is totally awesome.
Then I watched it again, and again and again like 5 times or something like that and I started to analyze the scenes and the meaning of the video and the lyrics of the song, I do not know if the characters in the video are based on real players/teams and I don't know if it's telling a real story either, but the bottom line is that, in my opinion, they made a fantastic tribute to all that means professional gaming.

I later learned that this was the video used to promote last year's tournament.

Enjoy!




Deja un Comentario

Suscribirse a los Posts | Suscribirse a los Comentarios

Weeeelcome~

Post Anteriores

Blogger templates

Con tecnología de Blogger.

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Aurus Gaming -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -