Posted by : Unknown domingo, 25 de enero de 2015

Also, for the past 2 or 3 days I've been playing Hearthstone! which is the Blizzard's Warcraft based card game.


I was lucky enough to get a beta key for when it was in it's early days and I liked it ever since then but I stopped playing for a loooong time, long enough for people with a lot of dedication to become awfully good, still, it's really fun!


The whole thing is about making a deck based around a certain hero which is of a certain class (mage, warrior, paladin, hunter, assassin, etc...) obviously each class has it's own particular cards which adds a sense of balancing to the game, and then there's a lot of regular cards that any kind of hero can use.

In order to improve your deck you can  buy expert packs which carry 5 cards each and one of those will be of a "rare" or higher nature, "Legendary" being the most difficult to get of them all. 

Anyways, I used to play a lot of yu-gi-oh! when it was a trend in my junior high and so playing hearthstone kinda reminds me of the old days, I enjoy it quite a bit.


If you haven't tried it you should give it a shot, it's very newcomer friendly and challenging for the expert players as well.



See ya around!

Deja un Comentario

Suscribirse a los Posts | Suscribirse a los Comentarios

Weeeelcome~

Post Anteriores

Blogger templates

Con tecnología de Blogger.

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Aurus Gaming -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -